Establish a SAP Connection from our iOS app.
All of our iOS apps use a standard module for establishing a connection to your SAP environment. I’ll walk you through the steps you can also see a walkthrough at the end of the post.
- Access the login page
- Access the SAP Connections option
- On the SAP connections page press the Add button
- Enter the following values
- Group – This groups connection together, typically you only need one group, use your company name
- Connection Name – here label the connection with something like , “Development landscape”‘, “Production”, this allows you to be able to with back and forth from testing to production.
- ECC Host address – This is the address provided by your administrator or consultant that points to our backend functions.
- SystemId – This will be the 3 characters system ID assigned to your system
- Client – Enter the client that is used to connect to , this will be a 2 digit numeric value such as “00”, “02” etc.
- Finally save your values
- Your new connection will be displayed in the SAP Connections box, select back to return to the login screen.
- On the login screen select the SAPSystem option below the username and password and select your newly created connection..
- Enter your userid and password as normal and select “Submit”
See the video below for the easy steps.