Supply Chain and Logistics in SAP BlogLatest news and articles related to SAP Supply chains
Including articles related to the following SAP solutions, how to optimize them and use them in the real world.
- SAP WM. SAP’s first warehouse management solution included with SAP ERP since version R/2
- SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management), SAP’s Tier 1 Warehouse Management Solution, is a powerful platform for the management of warehouses and distribution centers. Unlike the basic WM (Warehouse Management) that has been around for years, EWM brings increased power and functionality to the warehouse.
- SAP TM – Transportation Management
- SAP APO – Advanced Planner
- SAP IBP – Business Planner
Discussion and explanation of the common options for freight billing terms and the details of how he works and when to use.
In today's blog I want to talk about Supply Chain metrics. I bring this up today on the occasion that WERC has released one of my favorite studies, this is the annual study of Warehouse metrics. If you are not a WERC member I encourage you to join or at least buy a...
During my normal day job when meeting with customers I regularly present proposals that revolve around SAP WM. More often these days we find ourselves suggesting to customers solutions that utilize SAP EWM which is delivered as a component of SAP SCM. I have gotten...