Advanced Bill of Lading Management in SAP
Processing a bill of lading in SAP has never been easier. BOL2, our innovative iPad application, generates an SAP bill of lading and prepares it for validation. It then captures the driver’s signature and archives a digital copy for easy retrieval.
Eliminate filing, copying and managing printed bill of ladings.
Tablet-based signature capture and digitization.
Works With your Existing Environment
We work with your existing version of SAP ECC and S/4 HANA. SAP Cloud support coming soon. All environments supported by same application.
Using our exclusive tablet-based application, you can:
- Generate a standard SAP output.
- Update shipping details for delivery, shipments and transportation units (EWM).
- Capture electronic signatures.
- Trigger a post goods issue after update.
Support Standard SAP Output
BOL² supports industry standard BOL formats:
- Uniform standard bill of lading
- VICS/GS1 version
- AIAG standard BOL
- Master bill of lading
Standardized formats are also available from Advanced Solutions eliminating costly custom development costs developing your own custom form.
BOL² can use your existing formats.
"Until now, we kept paper copies in the shipping office. I don't think we could have found a copy of a BOL if we needed it. Having it all in SAP makes it easier to access and saves us time and money."
Shipping Manager – Tier 1 Automotive Supplier
Digitize externally created Bill of Ladings
Capture and crop hard copies of bill of ladings and convert them to perfect digital copies to add to your SAP documents.
- Fully integrated configuration in SAP
- Centralized management of functionality
- Supports standard SAP authorizations for use
- Changes using standard change control (CTS)
- The only standard solution for processing eBill of Ladings in SAP
- No external server or cloud necessary
Ready for the Future
Works with all versions of SAP ECC , S/4 HANA and SAP Cloud coming soon.
Save money by using our standard forms
BOL2 works with our intelligent Bill of lading form within SAP ECC.
Stop custom developing your forms, we update our forms regularly as regulations change so you dont have to.
"Five minutes after the truck leaves, the head office has a copy of the signed bill of lading. This saves a lot of paper handling."
Shipping Supervisor, Consumer Goods Company