Advanced Bill of Lading Management in SAP
Processing a bill of lading in SAP has never been easier. AdvancedBOL, our innovative document generation and retention solution, allows you to generate an SAP bill of lading and prepares it for validation. It then captures the driver’s signature and archives a digital copy for easy retrieval.
Electronic Bill of Lading
Generate the industry’s first Electronic Bill of Lading (eBOL), Eliminate filing, copying and managing printed bill of ladings.
Tablet-based signature capture and digitization.
Works With your Existing Environment
We work with your existing version of SAP ECC and S/4 HANA. SAP Cloud support coming soon. All environments supported by same application.
Using our exclusive tablet-based application, you:
- Generate a standard SAP output.
- Update shipping details for delivery, shipments and transportation units (EWM).
- Capture electronic signatures and trigger post shipment processing.
- Our native IOS applications ensure the fastest performance, security and reliability
Support Standard SAP Output
AdvancedBOL supports industry standard BOL formats:
- Uniform standard bill of lading
- VICS/GS1 version
- AIAG standard BOL
- Master bill of lading
Standardized formats are also available from Advanced Solutions eliminating costly custom development costs developing your own custom form.
AdvancedBOL can use your existing formats.
"Until now, we kept paper copies in the shipping office. I don't think we could have found a copy of a BOL if we needed it. Having it all in SAP makes it easier to access and saves us time and money."
Shipping Manager – Tier 1 Automotive Supplier
Digitize externally created Bill of Ladings
Capture and crop hard copies of bill of ladings and convert them to perfect digital copies to add to your SAP documents.
- Fully integrated configuration in SAP
- Centralized management of functionality
- Supports standard SAP authorizations for use
- Changes using standard change control (CTS)
- The only standard solution for processing eBill of Ladings in SAP
- No external server or cloud necessary
Save Labor and Reduce Shipment Data Errors
Save labor and reduce errors by entering driver names, pro numbers, and trailer numbers directly into the system while the truck is being loaded. Ensure complete data records by setting rules that require users to enter certain values before a bill of lading can be generated.
Save money by using our standard forms
AdvancedBOL works with our intelligent Bill of lading form within SAP ECC.
Stop custom developing your forms, we update our forms regularly as regulations change so you don’t have to.
"Five minutes after the truck leaves, the head office has a copy of the signed bill of lading. This saves a lot of paper handling."
Shipping Supervisor, Consumer Goods Company